Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Falling into September

It's my favorite linky party of all... Currently with Mrs. Farley!



Listening:  I suppose I brought this upon my myself.  I surprised my boyfriend with an Xbox One as a housewarming gift when we moved in June.  Luckily, he later  invested in some excellent headphones, so I only have to listen to things being blown up some of the time :)
Loving:  My new class is awesome!  They are full of energy and enthusiasm.  And they get along with each other so, so well!  (I hope I didn't just jinx it!)



Thinking:  I absolutely, positively love my job , but it's still nice to have fun things to look forward to on the weekends.

Wanting:  I need time to blog, workout, relax, read, etc.  How am I supposed to fit it all in?

Needing:  So my Target sandals have finally bit the dust. It's too late in the season to buy another pair of sandals, so I need a pair of shoes that will transition nicely into cooler weather.
I ordered these Toms yesterday, but I'm not completely sold. Any other suggestions?


3 Trips:  If you haven't picked up on this yet, trips are my thing!  I'm all about trips!  In Morocco I want to ride a camel through the desert, in Turkey I want to visit the Grand Bazaar, and in Kenya I want to take an African Safari!


Have a wonderful September!

1 comment:

  1. Your trips sound blissful! I can just imagine myself riding a camel!!!

    The Xbox epidemic rund rampant through our house too. I feel your pain :P

    Hope
    Teaching With Hope

    ReplyDelete