Friday, June 20, 2014

Five for Friday




                                   
       I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for a Five for Friday Post.  As I've mentioned previously, it's a busy summer!
     I just finished my Word Wall Kit.   If you're searching for a beautiful Word Wall to adorn your classroom wall, maybe this is it!  It includes includes black, decorative alphabet headers.  It also has all of the Dolch sight words pre-primer through third grade. If you switch grade levels in the future, you won't have to buy a new pack!  Additionally, the word cards come in a variety of styles. You can choose between yellow, blue, or green borders (or mix and match!)
                                  

  
This is perfect for an interactive word wall. Simply choose your color, print on card stock, laminate, and add magnets or clothes pins to the back.
                                                                                           
         My sister's 18th birthday is this Saturday, and we had dinner last night to celebrate.  She chose Fitz's on St. Louis' Delmar Loop.  They brew their own root beer, so of course we had to get a float!

                                               
                                               
Me, my momma, and my sister.  Everyone always says she looks older than me!

The wonderful people at Class Dojo have chosen me to be my school's mentor.  Although I'm not quite sure what I did to earn this opportunity, I'm quite excited.  I'll have the opportunity to try new features before they debut to the general public.  I use Class Dojo in my classroom on a daily basis; I don't know what I'd do without it. I'll let you know when I hear about good things coming! 
                                                     
                                                        
In my last post I mentioned that we're moving.  Well I'm excited to say our new apartment has a big, beautiful kitchen.  As such, one of of goals is to learn to cook.  I've been using Kitchen Monki to organize recipes.   I'm looking forward to making these pepperoni chicken nuggets I found on Pinterest.
Get the recipe at Lisa's low carb diner.
                                                      
Living with Intensity by Susan Daniels and Michael Piechowski has been on my night stand forever.  I'm looking forward to starting it this weekend.  Has anyone else read it?

                                                       
Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment