Thursday, July 10, 2014

Technology Thursday

I'm linking up with Teaching Trio to tell you about one of my favorite new websites.


One of my colleagues recently told me about an amazing site called Go Noodle.  It's a whole website dedicated to brain breaks.  The site tailors brain breaks to the number of children in your class as well as the grade level.  You can choose brain breaks meant to energize, calm, stretch, etc.  In addition, some breaks are aligned to standards, so your students can continue learning while getting rid of some pent up energy.

Give it a try, I promise you'll love it!

2 comments:

  1. My class loved Go Noodle! They even requested it for P.E. I'm hoping my 4th graders this year love it as much as my 2nd graders did last year. Enjoy!
    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they will! Another similar site is Adventure to Fitness - you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete